Meticulous Building Inspections and Property Inspection Services In PDX
If you are planning to purchase, lease, or sell a commercial building anywhere in PDX area you need to undergo an Building Inspection before anything else. What many people don’t realize is that the things that you don’t initially see often will be the most important details to be aware of. Don’t leave these things up to chance; call on Oracle Inspection Consulting right away and our Portland/Vancouver building inspectors can perform a thorough inspection that will provide you with all the information that you need to know before moving forward.
Portland and Vancouver Building Inspections We Can Perform
For every commercial building, there are several main aspects that need to be checked during an inspection. Our Portland and Vancouver building inspectors will go over every last detail and report back to you on what kinds of maintenance or repairs are needed for each of these systems. We can also provide you with information about the lifespan of each system and what you can expect out of them while they last. Furthermore, we can tell you about the predicted cost of maintaining each of the systems in the coming 5 years.
- Our Building Inspection Services Include:
- Commercial property inspections
- Sewer line inspections
- Home inspections
Whether you’re buying, selling, or managing property, building inspections are necessary for safety. At Oracle, we work quickly and efficiently to document how your business, commercial building, or home functions. Our team is thorough and observes every small detail.
WHAT WE CHECK DURING OUR BUILDING INSPECTIONS:
- Electrical & Mechanical – Our team checks to make sure the property’s electrical system is up-to-date and functioning properly. Our inspector checks everything from switches and circuit breakers to outlets and ground fault interrupters.
- Plumbing – Our inspector checks to make sure the water runs correctly in the home. We also make sure there are no leaks or problems with the plumbing fixtures.
- HVAC – A properly functioning HVAC system is a key component during an inspection. We will check to make sure that the duct work is clean and stable, the heating and cooling systems work, and that there are no components in need of repair.
- Structure & Grounds – Our team will look at the interior and exterior of the building to ensure the property is stable and safe. We make sure that the foundation and surrounding grounds are up to code.
Get A Free Quote On Your Portland or Vancouver Building Inspections
With over 30 years of collective experience in the business, our building inspections company can provide you with the skilled, meticulous service you need. We work on all types of buildings, including schools, hotels, apartments buildings, hospitals, offices, shopping centers, industrial property, and more.